Day 9: A Little Hiccup

 May 16th, 2023

6:38 PM CDT

Today was a day of ups and downs, as I encountered some challenges but still managed to make progress on my visual projects. I began the day by cleaning the opossum cages, which were rather unpleasant and messy. Still, I finished my tasks, and I still learned a new skill. Afterward, I moved on to the bird cages. In one day, we have to clean the bird cages three times a day! That's a lot of work, so we need all the help possible. Finally, I dedicated time to feeding the birds, ensuring they received the nourishment they needed to thrive.

Unfortunately, as the morning progressed, I started to feel under the weather and had to leave early at 12:30 PM. After coming home and getting some rest, I regained my energy and focused on my visual projects. From 1:30 PM to 6 PM, I focused on my graphic designing projects. I finally made some good progress and decided on specific designs to concentrate on.

Today, overall, was undoubtedly challenging, both physically and mentally. Nevertheless, I am proud of my progress on my visual projects. I hope to feel better in time for tomorrow's full-day volunteering session, which would go all the way from 10 AM to 6 PM.

Hours today: 7

Total hours: 48

Comments

  1. Hi Emma - I hope you're feeling better by now. What kind of graphic design projects are you working on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heide! I'm currently working on an infographic and just posters in general!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts