Day 13: Making Up for Thursday

 May 20th, 2023

5:48 PM CDT


Because I missed half the day on Thursday due to feeling ill, I decided to get some work done today with my infographics. I have two finished infographics so far, and I have two more I'm working on with my mentor. It's a long process of gathering information and choosing suitable graphics to portray the condensed information in a visually appealing way. Still, I've had experience in graphic designing since middle school, so this was easier than it sounded.

For one of the infographics, I also thought it would be a good idea to include a QR code of the TWRC's webpage on handling wild animals before bringing them to a wildlife center. The webpage would explain more about one of the sections I wrote about and give more insight into what you can do if you see an injured wild animal. Monday will be my last day volunteering, so I plan to do my best then and get some help from my mentor to gather more information to help me finish my infographics.


Hours today: 4

Total hours: 70

Comments

Popular Posts