Day 12: Back to Work

 May 19th, 2023

7 PM CDT


Today, I went back to volunteering as normal. Upon arriving at the center, the opossum cages had already been cleaned, so I only needed to put water bowls into their cages. My main focus today, however, was feeding the birds. I was tending to the birds most of the time today, feeding them whenever they needed and refilling their food whenever it ran out. I also helped with cleaning and setting up new opossum cages. It was a light day today, which I'm thankful for since I'm still trying to take it slow after missing yesterday's volunteering job.

After I returned home, I jumped straight to work with my infographics. After some help from my mentor with the information, I finally finished one of the infographics. I have a few more left, but it shouldn't be as difficult as the one I just finished. Either way, we have been making some progress, and I'm really glad.

 Today's hours: 7

Hours total: 66

Comments

Popular Posts